11 Aug 2018 19:15 - 22:30
Battle Festival presents
KEANE - a very special acoustic set plus guests
at Battle Abbey
11 August 2018
TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
Doors open 6.30pm
Kindly supported by Battle Abbey (English Heritage) and Heringtons Solicitors
Please note Terms and Conditions and access information below:
BATTLE FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS Please read our terms and conditions carefully before you purchase your tickets.
Doors open 6.30pm
All ticket holders must enter the site prior to 8.30pm
There will be NO admittance to the site after 8.30pm
1. Rights of Admission Reserved. (R.O.A.R)
2. There is a no refund policy.
3. No admittance without a ticket.
4. No food or drink will be allowed onto the site except one small unopened bottle of water per person. Food and drink will be available to purchase from 6.30pm.
5. No smoking on site - Battle Abbey is a strictly non smoking site.
6. No glass.
7. No professional film, video or audio recording equipment is allowed on site without prior permission. This includes all cameras with a detachable zoom lens. All car parks and gate areas, and event area are included.
8. No audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
9. Persons who have gained access to the event area or the land owned by English Heritage without a valid ticket, permission or other lawful authority to remain, or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
10. Persons suspected or deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities and/or anti-social behaviour within the event area or on the Land owned by English Heritage may be searched and/or evicted.
11. If, on the advice of English Heritage, adverse weather conditions would damage the site of Battle Abbey in any way, Battle Festival will cancel the event.
12. All attendees must be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
13. All attendees give their permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recording.
14. Please respect the site and do not litter.
This event is for fans only and the following rules are in place to ensure that tickets do not get sold on, ensuring fans do not pay a higher price for their tickets.
Tickets are limited to 4 per person
The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. This name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
The lead booker will be asked to present photo ID to gain entry into the venue.
Transferal of tickets is not permitted under any other circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold through resale platforms not endorsed by the artist then the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.
Where the lead booker is purchasing more than their own ticket, each guest in the party must arrive with the lead booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being void. There are no exceptions to this rule.
The resale of tickets is only permitted via the artist's official resale platform Twickets.
Please contact Battle Festival in advance with any access requirements - firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the main arena is via gravel pathways avoiding steps but the ground levels vary . There is a designated route for visitors with limited mobility.
A designated area will be provided to the side of the Main Stage, this will not be via a raised platform. Please email the Festival in advance if you require access to the viewing area.
There is accessible parking at Battle Abbey and a further two public car parks in Battle. Please email the Festival in advance if you need accessible parking at the Abbey.
There will be an accessible toilet located to the rear of the main arena.
There will be a First Aid mobile unit located at the top of the Main Arena with two advance first aiders and a further 9 first aid trained staff on site. Please let us know in advance if you will be wishing to store medication so we can make the appropriate arrangements. If you require more information, please get in touch.
From London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East, 75 minutes (Southeastern)
From London Victoria and Gatwick Airport (Change at St Leonards/Hastings for Battle on Southern)
From Ashford International (Eurostar - change at Hastings for Battle). You will need to walk up the hill to Battle Abbey which is situated in the town centre.
Battle Abbey can be located at the South end of the high street take the A2100 off the A21.
Battle Abbey Postcode: TN33 0AD
Battle is 90 minutes from both Gatwick Airport and Dover ferry port.
Renown Coaches 95, 355; Stagecoach 304, 305 & 384; Battle Community Transport B67, B73, B75, B79
On arrival to Battle Abbey, please head to the main gate where a steward will accompany you to the ticket desk and on to the site. Wheelchair users should enter the site through the Gatehouse (please ring the bell), where they will be met by a member of staff. Please contact the Festival in advance with any access queries: Battle Festival - email@example.com